Orlando Anesthesia Error Attorneys
Over 40+ Years of Experience. Billions Recovered for Our Clients.
If you or someone you love was injured by a preventable anesthesia error, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Learn more about your rights by discussing your case with an Orlando medical malpractice lawyer at The Maher Law Firm. Backed by more than 40 years of experience and billions of dollars in successful recoveries, our firm is well-equipped to provide the aggressive representation you deserve. We believe that no one should have to suffer the consequences of someone else’s negligence, so let us help you seek justice for the wrongdoing you have suffered.
Why should you hire an Orlando medical malpractice attorney from The Maher Law Firm?
- We have been serving the local community since 1969
- Our firm has recovered billions of dollars in compensation
- Our attorneys have been named to the Super Lawyers® list
- We were included in the "Best Law Firms” by U.S. News
- We offer FREE consultations to all potential clients
Call The Maher Law Firm at 407-839-0866 to schedule your free initial consultation.
What Are the Most Common Types of Anesthesia Errors?
Some of the most common types of anesthesia errors include:
- Administering too much / too little anesthesia
- Administering anesthesia to patients with allergies
- Failing to properly instruct the patient prior to surgery
- Allowing the patient to be sedated for too long
- Failing to monitor the patient during surgery
Contact The Maher Law Firm to Learn More About Your Options
If you or someone you love was injured at the hands of a negligent medical professional, you have the right to seek justice. When you hire an Orlando medical malpractice attorney at The Maher Law Firm, we will stop at nothing to hold the responsible party accountable. As members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, we are well-equipped to pursue the level of compensation you deserve. Contact our firm today to learn more about your rights and legal options. We offer free initial consultations to all potential clients, so you have nothing to lose by taking the first step.