Orlando Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
If You Suspect Abuse or Neglect, Call Us Immediately!
There is nothing more upsetting or distressing than discovering that your
elderly loved one has experienced abuse or neglect at the hands of those
who should be caring for their well-being.
Nursing home abuse cases are serious and require immediate legal action. At The Maher Law Firm, we are passionate about protecting the rights
of the elderly. Our firm's excellent track record includes recovering
billions of dollars in compensation for victims of
personal injury and
hospital negligence. We are ready and willing to help you take action against a negligent
nursing home in Orlando.
Why Should You Contact The Maher Law Firm?
- We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients
- We have been representing injured victims for more than 40+ years
- We have earned a place in the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We have been included among the “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News
- We will start your case with a FREE, no-obligation consultation
What are the Signs of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect?
Having represented thousands of cases, our firm knows how to handle these
kinds of cases with the heightened diligence and sensitivity they merit.
We understand how even the mere suspicion of nursing home abuse can be
stressful. Remain observant and document any strange or suspicious incidents
that may indicate abuse. Negligence and abuse often occur when nursing
homes are overstaffed or hire poorly trained staff.
Some of the most common signs of nursing home abuse and neglect include:
- Untreated bed sores or pressure ulcers
- Evidence of malnutrition or dehydration
- Broken bones, lacerations, sprains, bruises, etc.
- Sudden or inexplicable changes in behavior
- Dirty or soiled bedding/lack of hygiene
Are You Ready to Take Action? Contact The Maher Law Firm for Help.
Over the last 40 years, the Orlando nursing home abuse lawyers at The Maher
Law Firm have been fighting to protect the rights, safety, and best interests
of nursing home abuse victims in Florida. As our client, you can expect
your case to be treated as a top priority. Together, we can hold negligent
nursing homes accountable for their actions. Contact our office today
to find out how we can help you seek fair compensation.
If you or a loved one has suffered abuse or neglect at the hands of a nursing
home, assisted living facility, or private caretaker, please contact The
Maher Law Firm to learn more about your legal options. We offer free initial
please give us a call today: (855) 338-0720.
Florida Nursing Home Abuse Resources: