Orlando Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys
Advocating for the Rights of Nursing Home Abuse Victims
There is nothing more upsetting or distressing than discovering that your
elderly loved one has experienced abuse at the hands of those who should
be caring for their well-being. Nursing home abuse cases are serious and
require immediate legal action. At The Maher Law Firm, we are passionate
about protecting the rights of the elderly. Our firm's excellent track
record includes billions of dollars in compensation for our
personal injury clients and victims of
hospital negligence. We are ready and willing to help you take action against a negligent
nursing home in Orlando, FL.
Why Should You Contact The Maher Law Firm?
- We have recovered billions of dollars on behalf of our clients
- We have been representing injured victims for more than 40+ years
- We have earned a place in the Multi-Million-Dollar Advocates Forum®
- We have been included among the “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News
- We will start your case with a FREE, no-obligation consultation
Common Signs of Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
Having represented thousands of cases, our firm knows how to handle these
kinds of cases with the heightened diligence and sensitivity they merit.
We understand how even the mere suspicion of nursing home abuse can be
stressful. Remain observant and document any strange or suspicious incidents
that may indicate abuse. Negligence and abuse often occur when nursing
homes are overstaffed or hire poorly trained staff.
Some of the most common signs of nursing home abuse include:
- Untreated bed sores or pressure ulcers
- Evidence of malnutrition or dehydration
- Broken bones, lacerations, sprains, bruises, etc.
- Sudden or inexplicable changes in behavior
- Dirty or soiled bedding / lack of hygiene
Are You Ready to Take Action? Contact The Maher Law Firm for Help.
Over the last 40 years,the Orlando nursing home abuse lawyers at The Maher Law Firm have been fighting to protect the rights, safety,
and best interests of nursing home abuse victims in Florida. As our client,
you can expect your case to be treated as a top priority. Together, we
can hold negligent nursing homes accountable for their actions. Contact
our office today to find out how we can help you seek fair compensation.
If you or a loved one has suffered abuse at the hands of a nursing home,
assisted living facility, or private caretaker, please contact The Maher
Law Firm to learn more about your legal options. We offer free initial
please give us a call today: (855) 338-0720.
Florida Nursing Home Abuse Resources: