It’s safe to say the new year is still fresh. While many resolutioners
are focusing their efforts on cutting the holiday pounds, working out
three days a week, or spending less money at the local coffee shop, others
are planning road trips to celebrate the New Year. Whatever your plan
may be, if you plan to put some miles on your car this year, you may want
to consider visiting a trusted mechanic to ensure your car is safe.
Below is a list of things you may want to examine to ensure safe travels
for you and your family:
- Ensure tires are rotated.
- Check that tires are filled with the proper amount of air.
- Ensure the oil filter is clean.
- Make sure windshield wipers work in all speed settings.
- Check the thickness of the brake pads
- Ensure the oil tanks is filled with clean oil.
- Make sure all headlights work correctly and are not dim.
- Make sure taillights and brake lamps are bright and work when you press
the brake pedal.
- Ensure windshield the defogger works correctly.
- Ensure seatbelts work properly.
Harmed in a Car Accident During the New Year? We Can Defend You
If you have suffered injuries in an auto accident and believe the other
driver was negligent, reckless, or distracted, get in touch with
our Orlando car accident attorneys at The Maher Law Firm right away. No matter what your case may be, we
can examine the intricacies of your case and decide which strategies can
help you pursue maximum compensation. We are not only passionate about
helping you recover financially; we are devoted to helping you heal physically,
as well. That is why when you entrust our team with your case, you can
focus on recovery while we handle the complicated legal matters.
Call our Orlando car accident lawyers today! We have been recommended by clients for over 40 years!